WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management -
Management, Controlling, Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Finanzwirtschaft, Betriebswirtschaft allgemein
- completing a doctoral thesis and conducting empirical research
- being part of an inspiring and dynamic team
- collaborating with our faculty, international researchers, and other doctoral students
- presenting your research at international conferences
- working with leading companies on controlling-related benchmarking processes, being part of our editorial team, or supporting our teaching activities and the WHU Controller Panel
- strong motivation and enthusiasm
- very good master-level university degree
- excellent analytical skills
- excellent English language skills
- intensive supervision through the faculty
- regular research group meetings
- collaboration with well-known partners in academia and industry
Dauer: ~ 3 Jahre
Anzahl der Plätze: 3
Angaben zum Unternehmen
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management is a privately funded business school based in Vallendar/Koblenz and Düsseldorf. It is a leading business school in Germany and is continuously ranked among the top business schools in Europe. WHU’s academic degree programs and executive education programs provide excellent educational opportunities for every career stage.
The Institute of Management Accounting and Control of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control. The institute also stands for close collaboration with well-known partners in academia and industry.
Under the joint directorship of Prof. Dr. Utz Schäffer and Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Jürgen Weber, the institute bundles the numerous teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students. Our research focuses on the digital transformation of the finance function as well as the role of the controller and the chief financial officer.
In the annual ranking of PhD programs in the area of management accounting, the IMC currently ranks No. 1 in Europe.